did not really know how to do this
so i decide to simply be honest and funny...
1. i have an older brother, who also lives in Norway- yes it runs in the family;
we fall in love with Norwegian people; he is a great guy and very very handsome!
i also have a younger half sister which i met for the first time only recently-
she lives in Athens and i like her a lot...
she is not in love with any Norwegian as far as I know, not yet anyway...
and yes life IS stranger than fiction!see so the cat came to norway
2. when I first moved to Norway i thought the winters were going to kill me...
in those literally dark days, i repeated inside of me: Eλλάδα με γεμίζεις φως, to get warm...
it became my mantra - it helped
3. i am a person with no mediocrities.
either very happy or very moody or terribly sad or reeeally boooored.
i am trying to learn to become normal... is not working very well.
4. i don`t have any sense of orientation whatsoever
-i can actually get lost in my own house (and is not that big!)
5. my favourite band is depeche mode ( still after all those years)
but my favourite song is from another band: the troggs and is called: wild thing
6. i have a tendency to get worried easily
(in case you are late in your appointment for more than 20 minutes,
i probably think you `re dead and mourn you already)
and i am an incredibly shy person (nobody believes that - i know)
and when i am scared i get so angry that people think am fearless...
7. the only thing that saves me from myself is my sence of humor and of course the one and only R
(my lover, my husband, my best friend)
..... did i mention i talk a lot?